carding of plantations


carding of plantations
уход за лесными культурами

Англо-русский сельскохозяйственный словарь. 2013.

Смотреть что такое "carding of plantations" в других словарях:

  • Dull —    DULL, a parish, in the county of Perth, 4 miles (W. by N.) from Aberfeldy; containing, with parts of the late quoad sacra parishes of Foss and Tenandry, and part of the village of Aberfeldy, 3811 inhabitants, of whom 145 are in the village of… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Lochwinnoch —    LOCHWINNOCH, a parish, in the Upper ward of the county of Renfrew, 4 miles (N.) from Beith, and 12 (S. by E.) from Port Glasgow; containing, with the village of Howwood, 4716 inhabitants, of whom 2681 are in the village of Lochwinnoch. The… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Peterculter —    PETERCULTER, a parish, in the district and county of Aberdeen, 7 miles (W. S. W.) from Aberdeen; containing 1259 inhabitants. This place is said to have derived the latter portion of its name, a compound of the Gaelic terms Cul, signifying a… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Massachusetts Bay Colony — Colony of England …   Wikipedia

  • Kirkmichael and Cullicudden —    KIRKMICHAEL and CULLICUDDEN, a parish, in the county of Ross and Cromarty, 7 miles (N. N. W.) from Fortrose; containing, with the village of Jemimaville, and the hamlets of Balblair and Gordon Mills, 1549 inhabitants, of whom 1410 are in the… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Western Africa — ▪ region, Africa Introduction       region lying south of the Sahara and east and north of the Atlantic Ocean. It is latitudinally divided into two parallel belts of land: the western portion of the Sudan, a geographic area that stretches across… …   Universalium

  • Ayr —    AYR, a sea port, burgh, and market town, in the district of Kyle, county of Ayr, of which it is the capital, 77 miles (S. W. by W.) from Edinburgh, and 34 (S. S. W.) from Glasgow; containing 8264 inhabitants. This place derives its name from… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Dunsyre —    DUNSYRE, a parish, in the Upper ward of the county of Lanark, 1½ mile (W. N. W.) from Roberton, and 5 miles (S. W.) from Linton; containing 288 inhabitants, of whom 68 are in the village. This place, of which the name, of Celtic origin, is… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Elgin —    ELGIN, a burgh, market town, and parish, in the county of Elgin, of which it is the capital, 63½ miles (N. W.) from Aberdeen, and 174 (N.) from Edinburgh; containing 5216 inhabitants, of whom 4325 are in the town. This place appears to have… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Kinross —    KINROSS, a post town and parish, in the county of Kinross, of which it is the capital, 15 miles (S.) from Perth, and 25 (N. N. W.) from Edinburgh; containing 2822 inhabitants, of whom 2062 are in the town, and 760 in the rural districts of the …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland

  • Newabbey —    NEWABBEY, a parish, in the stewartry of Kirkcudbright; containing 1049 inhabitants, of whom 330 are in the village, 7 miles (S. by W.) from Dumfries. This place, anciently called Kirkindar from the situation of the old church on an island in… …   A Topographical dictionary of Scotland


Поделиться ссылкой на выделенное

Прямая ссылка:
Нажмите правой клавишей мыши и выберите «Копировать ссылку»

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.